The MI.45xx (incl. MI4520 Transient Recorder )for the first time offers full 16 bit resolution synchronously on all channels at very high sampling rates. Every channel has its own amplifier and A/D converter. This eliminates the problems known from multiplexed systems like phase error between the channels or high crosstalk. Every input channel could be offset calibrated using the software. The user will easily find a matching solution from the six offered models.
These versions are working with sampling rates of 200 kS/s, 500 kS/s or 1 MS/s. The boards have two or four channels and could also be updated to a multi-channel system using the internal synchronization bus.
- 16 bit A/D converter board
- 2 synchronous channels with seperate A/D
- Maximum sampling rate 200 kS/s on 2 channels
- Extremely high dynamic range
- Up to 256 MSample memory
- 4 input ranges between ±1 V and ±10 V
- Continuous FIFO mode Input offset up to ±100%
- Automatic offset calibration
- Selectable single-ended or differential inputs
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit PCI interface
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage