The MX.31xx series (incl. MX3111 Transient Recorder ) allows recording of two or four channels with sampling rates of 1 MS/s, 10 MS/s or 25 MS/s. Due to the proven design a wide variety of 12 bit A/D converter boards for PXI bus could be offered. These boards are available in several versions and different speed grades making it possible for the user to find an individual solution. As an option 4 digital inputs per channel could be recorded synchronously.
The installed memory of up to 64 MSample will be used for fast data recording. It can completely be used by the currently active channels. If using slower sampling rates the memory is switched to a FIFO buffer and data will be transferred online to the PC memory or to hard disk.
- 12 bit transient recorder
- 4 synchronous channels with seperate A/D
- Maximum sampling rate 1 MS/s on 4 channels
- Simultanous sampling on all channels
- Up to 64 MSample memory
- 8 input ranges between ±50 mV and ±10 V
- FIFO mode up to 50 MS/s sum samplerate
- Input offset up to ±100%
- Automatic offset calibration
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit PXI / CompactPCI 3U interface
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage