The MX.40xx (incl. MX4031 Transient Recorder )is best suitable for applications that need high sampling rates as well as a maximum signal dynamic. These boards offer a resolution 4 times higher than 12 bit boards. On the MX.40xx every channel has its own amplifier and A/D converter.
Each input channel could be adapted to a wide variety of signal sources. This is done by software selecting a matching input range, an input impedance and an individual input offset. The user will find easily a matching solution from the six offered models. These versions are working with sampling rates of 20 MS/s or 50 MS/s and have one or two channels and could also be updated to a multi-channel system using the internal synchronization bus.
Data is written in the internal 8 MSamples up to 256 MSample large memory. This memory could also be used as a FIFO buffer. In FIFO mode data could be transferred on-line directly into the PC RAM or to hard disk.
- 14 bit transient recorder
- 2 synchronous channels with separate A/D
- Maximum sampling rate 50 MS/s on 2 channels
- High dynamic range
- Up to 64 MSample memory
- 6 input ranges between ±200 mV and ±10 V
- FIFO mode up to 50 MS/s sum samplerate
- Input offset up to ±200%
- Automatic offset calibration
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit PXI / CompactPCI 3U interface
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage