The UF2-2000 series consists of 4 different high-speed 8-bit A/D PCI-X cards that have maximum sampling rates of 50 MS/s, 100 MS/s, and 200 MS/s, with a choice of 2 or 4 channels per card.
The UF2 cards are used as lower cost, more flexible and deeper memory alternatives to oscilloscopes and transient recorders. The fast PCI-X bus gives direct integration with your preferred PC software, while the 225 MBytes/s data transfer delivers faster test times.
Although we prefer the term Waveform Digitizers (often shortened to Digitizers), other manufacturers may call their products Transient Recorders or PC Oscilloscopes. In any event, all of these are used to record analog signals at high-speed and with professional instrumentation accuracy.
- ADC per channel for true simultaneous sampling
- Up to 4 GSamples of onboard signal memory
- Up to 225 MBytes/s continuous recording to PC RAM or hard disk
- 7 input ranges per channel: ±50 mV up to ±5 V
- Up to 400% input signal Vdc offset adjustment
- PCI-X card for PCs with 66MHz / 32 bit PCI bus
- Also compatible with 33 MHz / 32-bit PCI
- Drivers: Windows and Linux drivers included
- Optional: MATLAB, LabVIEW, VEE, DASYLab, LabWindows/CVI
- Two years hardware warranty
- Life time free technical support and software updates