The UF2-2000 series consists of 4 different high-speed 8-bit A/D PCI-X cards that have maximum sampling rates of 50 MS/s, 100 MS/s and 200 MS/s, with a choice of 2 or 4 channels per card.
The UF2 cards are used as lower cost, more flexible and deeper memory alternatives to oscilloscopes and transient recorders. The fast PCI-X bus gives direct integration with your preferred PC software, while the 225 MBytes/s data transfer delivers faster test times.
- ADC per channel for true simultaneous sampling
- Up to 4 GSamples of onboard signal memory
- Up to 225 MBytes/s continuous recording to PC RAM or hard disk
- 7 input ranges per channel: ±50 mV up to ±5 V
- Up to 400% input signal Vdc offset adjustment
- PCI-X card for PCs with 66MHz / 32 bit PCI bus
- Also compatible with 33 MHz / 32-bit PCI
- Drivers: Windows and Linux drivers included
- Optional: MATLAB, LabVIEW, VEE, DASYLab, LabWindows/CVI
- Two years hardware warranty
- Life time free technical support and software updates