There are 9 different 12-bit Digitizer cards in the UF2-3100 range. Cards are available offering 2, 4 or a unique 8 input channels and choice of maximum A/D sampling rates. Each channel is simultaneously sampled through independent 12-bit A/Ds and has eight software selectable input ranges from ±50mV to ±10V, that can be independently set for each channel.
The UF2 cards are used as lower cost, more flexible and deeper memory alternatives to oscilloscopes and transient recorders. The fast PCI-X bus gives direct integration with your preferred PC software, while the 225 MBytes/s data transfer delivers faster test times.
Although we prefer the term Waveform Digitizers (often shortened to Digitizers), other manufacturers may call their products Transient Recorders or PC Oscilloscopes. In any event, all of these are used to record analog signals at high-speed and with professional instrumentation accuracy.
- Models with 25 MS/s, 10 MS/s and 1 MS/s ADCs
- ADC per channel for true simultaneous sampling
- Up to 2 GSamples of onboard signal memory
- Up to 225 MBytes/s continuous recording to PC RAM or hard disk
- Fine resolution sampling clock
- External trigger and clock are standard
- 8 input ranges per channel: ±50 mV up to ±10 V
- Up to 100% input signal Vdc offset adjustment
- PCI-X card for PCs with 66MHz / 32 bit PCI bus
- Also compatible with 33 MHz / 32-bit PCI
- Drivers: Windows and Linux drivers included
- Optional: MATLAB, LabVIEW, VEE, DASYLab, LabWindows/CVI
- Two years hardware warranty
- Life time free technical support and software updates