There are 12 different 16-bit Digitizer cards in the UF2-4600 range. Cards are available offering 2, 4 or 8 input channels and choice of maximum A/D sampling rates.
The UF2 cards are used as lower cost, more flexible and deeper memory alternatives to oscilloscopes and transient recorders. The fast PCI-X bus gives direct integration with your preferred PC software, while the 225 MBytes/s data transfer delivers faster test times.
- ADC per channel for true simultaneous sampling
- Up to 2 GSamples of onboard signal memory
- Up to 225 MBytes/s continuous recording to PC RAM or hard disk
- Fine resolution sampling clock
- External trigger and clock are standard
- 8 input ranges per channel: ±50 mV up to ±10 V
- Up to 400% input signal Vdc offset adjustment
- PCI-X card for PCs with 66MHz / 32 bit PCI bus
- Also compatible with 33 MHz / 32-bit PCI
- Drivers: Windows and Linux drivers included
- Optional: MATLAB, LabVIEW, VEE, DASYLab, LabWindows/CVI
- Two years hardware warranty
- Life time free technical support and software updates