The UF2e-2000 series consists of 4 different high-speed 8-bit A/Ds PCI Express cards that have maximum sampling rates of 50 MS/s, 100 MS/s and 200 MS/s, with a choice of 2 or 4 channels per card.
The UF2e cards are used as lower cost, more flexible and deeper memory alternatives to oscilloscopes and transient recorders. The fast PCI Express bus gives direct integration with your preferred PC software, while the 150 MBytes/s data transfer delivers faster test times.
Although we prefer the term Waveform Digitizers (often shortened to "Digitizers"), other manufacturers may call their products Transient Recorders or PC Oscilloscopes. In any event, the all of these are used to record analog signals at high-speed and with professional instrumentation accuracy.
- PCI Express x1 boards for PCs
- Up to 200 MS/s on 2 channels, 100 MS/s on 4 channels
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Separate ADC and amplifier per channel
- 7 input ranges: ±50 mV up to ± 5 V
- Up to 4 GSample on-board memory
- 64 MS standard memory installed
- Every board has up to 150 MB/s data transfer to PC
- Window, pulse width, re-arm, OR/AND trigger
- Programmable input offset of ±400%
- Synchronization of up to 16 cards per system and up to 271 cards with system sync
- ABA mode option: combination of data logger and fast digitizer on trigger
- Versatile software support for Windows and Linux
- Optional: Memory upgrades, multiple recording, gated sampling, timestamp in extra FIFO buffer, ABA mode for changing sample rate during pre- and post- trigger, base extra I/O (-xio), Star Hub for perfect synchronization of up to 16 boards, System Star Hub for synchronization of up to 17 Star Hub systems (271 cards), drivers for MAITLAB, LabVIEW, VEE and DASYLab