There are 9 different 12-bit Digitizer cards in the UF3100 range. Cards are available offering 2, 4 or a unique 8 input channels and choice of maximum A/D sampling rates. Each channel is simultaneously sampled through independent 12-bit A/Ds and has eight software selectable input ranges from ±50mV to ±10V, that can be independently set for each channel.
- PCI card; supports both 5V and new 3.3V slots
- 1 kS/s to maximum sampling rate, each channel
- Up to 512 MB of onboard signal memory
- Spurious free dynamic range > 80 dB max.
- 8 input ranges from ±50 mV to ±10 V
- Up to 100% input signal Vdc offset adjustment
- FIFO mode, up to 100 MB/s data transfer to PC
- Multi-card synchronization