There are 6 different 14-bit Digitizer cards in the UF4500 range. Cards are available offering 2 or 4 input channels and choice of maximum A/D sampling rates. Each channel is simultaneously sampled through independent 16-bit A/Ds and has four software selectable input ranges from ±1 V to ±10V, that can be independently set for each channel. The inputs can be configured by software for single-ended or differential termination.
- PCI card; supports both 5V and new 3.3V slots
- 1 kS/s to maximum sampling rate, each channel
- Up to 512 MB of onboard signal memory
- Spurious free dynamic range > 90 dB max.
- 4 input ranges from ±1 V up to ±10 V
- Single-ended or Differential input connection
- Up to 100% input signal Vdc offset adjustment
- FIFO mode, up to 100 MB/s data transfer to PC
- Multi-card synchronization