The model VM2601 is the industry first high-resolution, high-speed digitizer. Designed as a waveform digitizer (DSO), it has a true differential or single-ended 14-bit input (channel A), and a frequency domain digitizer (IF receiver) with a dedicated RF input channel (channel B).
The VM2601/2/3 all have built-in automatic test functions, making them ideal for applications in medical, automotive, semiconductor, avionics, and communications test. These are message-based devices, with SCPI command sets, allowing for ease of programming, but also providing direct register access for fast data throughput. A robust VXIplug&play driver is provided to further simplify programming tasks.
- The Industry-First Differential 14-bit DSO and Frequency Domain Digitizer
- 40 MHz Bandwidth - Ideal for IF and HF Frequencies
- Up to 20 MSa/s Sample Rate with Pre and Post Trigger Capability
- 16 MS Memory Standard / 32 MS Memory Optional
- Software Selectable Low Pass Filter
- Automatic Pulse Parameter Measurements
- Up to Three Independent Channels per C-size Card
- Auto Re-arm Capability for Storing Multiple Waveforms w/ Pre-trigger Data
- Sleep Mode Reduces Power Consumption When Not in Use
- Dual Channel Synchronization for Precise I/Q Sampling