The VM2608 digitizer provides 8 independent channels of an analog to digital converter (ADC) with 16 bits of resolution and a sample rate of up to 100 kSa/s per channel. Each channel consists of an independent ADC combined with its own instrumentation amplifier, providing a true differential input. Each group of four channels has a separate bank of memory which can be allocated to one, two, three or four converters. This allows for the most efficient use of the available memory.
- 8 Independent 16-bit A/D Converters per Instrument
- Each Channel has its own Instrumentation Amplifier for a True Differential Output
- Up to 48 A/D Converters per VXIbus C-size slot
- Flexible Triggering Capability
- ±0.1 to ±40 Volt Input Ranges and up to 100 kHz Sampling Rate per Channel
- SCPI Compatible
- VXIplug&play Drivers