The VXI Technology VT1433B 8-channel digitizer is a C-size, single-slot, register-based VXI module that includes DSP, transducer signal conditioning, alias protection, digitization, and high-speed measurement computation. You can even add an optional arbitrary source or dual-input tachometer. On-board computation of measurement results, fast data transfer to the host computer, and a dedicated high-speed data bus for module-to-module communication, all combine to provide an outstanding measurement architecture for demanding mechanical, acoustic and electrical test applications. Putting so much capability in a single module decreases system cost while increasing system performance.
The VT1433B 8-channel 196 kSa/s Digitizer plus DSP is a C-size VXI module, and may contain either one or two four-channel input assemblies so that the module may have a total of up to eight inputs.
On-board digital signal processing and 32 MB of RAM maximizes total system performance and flexibility.
- On-board DSP greatly improves total system performance
- Built-in signal conditioning simplifies tests and reduces cost
- Anti-alias protection from 0.4 Hz to 88 kHz guarantees reliable data
- Local Bus gives high-speed data capture to VT2216A data disk
- Optional 16/20-bit arbitrary source or dual input tachometer
- VXIplug&play-compatible with Windows and HP-UX drivers
- Multiple breakout box options