The ZT430PXI is a high-performance digital storage oscilloscope /digitizer in a 3U PXI/CompactPC modular instrument form factor.
The intrument excellent analog signal dynamic range and very low noise enable the acquisition of video, IF, RF and other analog signals where very fine resolution is necessary. Programmable analog signal range, coupling, sample rate and channel configuration cover a wide variety of input signal configurations.
The instrument provides precise waveform acquisition and measurement with 12 bits of vertical resolution and a low phase noise sampling clock. Extensive memory segmenting, sequencing, and triggering options, along with a very deep memory provide flexible and powerful signal acquisition modes.
The instrument comes with Plug and Play style drivers that can be used with National Instruments LabVIEW™ and LabWindows™. Instrument control can also be achieved through the command interface or register-level access.
- 2 channels
- 12-bit resolution
- 100 MS/s dual-channel simultaneous or 200 MS/s single-channel interleaved
- 90 MHz analog bandwidth
- Up to 4 MS per channel
- Programmable range, coupling, impedance, sampling rate, and digital filtering
- Real-time signal processing, waveform math, and measurement
- Envelope and averaging acquisition modes
- Powerful triggering and multiple waveform capture
- Multi-module synchronization with optional ZT1000PXI