The ZT450PCI-50 is a high speed, low power modular digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) for standard PCI. Built on state of the art data conversion technology with deep waveform memory, the ZT450PCI-50 delivers the best DSO performance in a modular instrumentation form factor. Setting the ZT450PCI-50 apart are its extensive bench top DSO capabilities, such as flexible signal conditioning, advanced triggering, average and envelope acquisition modes, and onboard signal processing. The ZT450PCI-50 is the only modular DSO product with “bench top instrument in a module” features for standard PCI.
The instrument comes with Plug and Play style drivers that can be used with National Instruments LabVIEW™ and LabWindows™. Instrument control can also be achieved through the command interface or register-level access.
- 2 channels
- 8-bit resolution
- 1.25 GS/s dual-channel simultaneous or 2.5 GS/s single-channel interleaved
- 1GHz analog bandwidth
- Up to 32 MS per channel
- Low power
- Programmable signal conditioning
- Real-time signal processing
- Envelope and averaging acquisition modes
- Powerful triggering and multiple waveform capture
- Multi-module synchronization with optional ZT1000PXI