The ZT450PXI-50 is a high speed, low power modular digital storage oscilloscopes (DSO) for Compact PCI/PXI. Built on state of the art data conversion technology with deep waveform memory, the ZT450PXI-50 delivers the best DSO performance in a modular instrumentation form factor. Setting the ZT450PXI-50 apart are its extensive bench top DSO capabilities, such as flexible signal conditioning, advanced triggering, average and envelope acquisition modes, and onboard signal processing. The ZT450PXI-50 is the only modular DSO product with “bench top instrument in a module” features for CompactPCI/PXI.
The instrument comes with Plug and Play style drivers that can be used with National Instruments LabVIEW™ and LabWindows™. Instrument control can also be achieved through the command interface or register-level access.
- 2 channels
- 8-bit resolution
- 1.25 GS/s dual-channel simultaneous or 2.5 GS/s single-channel interleaved
- 500 MHz analog bandwidth
- Up to 32 MS, 2 MS Standard
- Low power
- Programmable signal conditioning
- Real-time signal processing
- Envelope, average, and equivalent-time acquisition modes
- Powerful triggering including edge, pattern, pulse width, and video
- Limit and mask testing
- Multi-module synchronization with optional ZT1000PXI