The 3380 Series provides a tunable frequency range from 0.1Hz to 200kHz, and with the 002 option, the range is extended to 0.005Hz. The frequency response characteristic is selectable to either maximally flat (Butterworth) for clean filtering in the frequency domain, or linear phase (Bessel) to provide superior pulse for complex filtering.
Each channel of the 3380 Series is a selectable low-pass or high-pass, 8-pole filter providing an input gain to 50dB, and an output gain to 20dB selectable in 0.1dB steps. The 3380 Series will accept input signals to ±10V peak at 0dB gain and has selectable ac or dc coupling. Memory is available for storing a set-up of the instrument which can be recalled with a simple command.
- Type: 8-pole, Butterworth/Bessel.
- Attenuation Slope: 48dB/octave.
- Tunable Frequency Range fc: 0.1Hz to 200kHz; (option 002, 0.005Hz).
- Frequency Resolution: 0.001Hz, 0.1Hz to 0.999Hz; 3 Digits, 1Hz to 200kHz, (option 002, 0.001Hz from 0.005Hz to 0.1Hz).
- Cutoff Frequency Accuracy: ±3%.
- Relative Gain at fc: –3dB, Butterworth; –12.6dB, Bessel.
- High-Pass Bandwidth (0dB Gain): >2MHz.
- Stopband Attenuation: >80dB.
- Wideband Noise (2MHz bandwidth detector): 0dB gain, <300µVrms. Max. gain, <25µVrms RTI.
- Harmonic Distortion (1V input, 0dB gain): –60dB (0.1%) to 10kHz; –50dB (0.3%) to 100kHz.
- DC Stability: Typically ±1mV/°C.
- Input: Differential or single-ended. Pre-Filter Gain: 0dB, 10dB, 20dB, 30dB, 40dB, 50dB, ±0.2dB. Impedance: 1M ohm in parallel with 25pf.
- Crosstalk Between Channels ( input source £50 ohms): –80dB for fsig £200kHz,–70dB for fsig >200kHz.
- Memory: 9 stored set-ups.