URE2 is a broadband RMS voltmeter featuring extremely high accuracy and speed. A patented rectifier circuit allows measurement of signals with a crest factor of up to 7 and frequencies of up to 25 MHz.
A patented rectifier circuit with microprocessor-controlled autocalibration makes for the outstanding measurement characteristics of URE2 In order to further enhance the accuracy, correction factors are determined for each instrument and measurement range and stored in a nonvolatile memory. A zero function allows noise voltages and the inherent noise to be compensated for, the measurement accuracy being thus increased in particular at low levels.
- True RMS weighting for AC and AC + DC
- More than 30 measurements/s
- 4.5-digit display and analog display with selectable scale
- Very high measurement accuracy
- Highpass and lowpass filters
- Relative measurement, maxima/ minima
- Convenient menu-guided operation
- Use of commercial probes, taking into account their division factor in the displayed result
- IEC bus (IEEE488)