A patented rectifier circuit with microprocessor-controlled autocalibration makes for the outstanding measurement characteristics of URE2 and URE3. In order to further enhance the accuracy, correction factors are determined for each instrument and measurement range and stored in a nonvolatile memory.
A zero function allows noise voltages and the inherent noise to be compensated for, the measurement accuracy being thus increased in particular at low levels.
The measured frequency value is used by URE3 for an internal frequency response correction. This method increases the accuracy mainly at the higher frequencies.
- True RMS weighting for AC and AC + DC
- More than 30 measurements/s
- 4.5-digit display and analog display with selectable scale
- Very high measurement accuracy
- Highpass and lowpass filters
- Relative measurement, maxima/ minima
- Convenient menu-guided operation
- Use of commercial probes, taking into account their division factor in the displayed result
- IEC bus (IEEE488)
- Peak-value measurement (positive, negative, peak-to-peak) without tilts and overshoots
- Fast RMS measurement even of very low-frequency signals
- Frequency measurement up to 30 MHz
- Ultrahigh measurement accuracy through automatic frequency response correction
- In/out option: dual-channel analog output, ready output, trigger input, TTL frequency counter input