Keysight / Agilent DSAX92504A Overview
DSAX92504A Keysight Infiniium Oscilloscope
The world?s fastest real-time oscilloscope
- 25 GHz true analog bandwidth, upgradable to 33 GHz
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory (50 Mpts per channel standard)
- See the 90000 X-Series in action
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy
- Industry?s highest true analog bandwidth (twice the analog bandwidth of leading competitor)
- Industry?s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.30 mVrms at 33 GHz at 50mV/div)
- Lowest jitter measurement floor (<150 fS)
Industry?s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry?s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
Industry?s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
- Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscopes
When you?re deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for 33 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry?s lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor; giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance to 33 GHz. Other vendors, limited to 16 GHz hardware technology blocks, employ various techniques such as digital signal processing boosting and frequency domain interleave to increase the bandwidth specification of their scopes. However, these methods increase noise density and distortions with detrimental impact on measurement accuracy. The 90000 X-Series deliver the lowest noise and have the lowest jitter measurement floor in the industry, ensuring superior measurement accuracy.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.