N5224A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer
- 10 MHz to 43.5 GHz
- 2-ports with single source or 4-ports with two built-in sources
- 127 dB system and 132 dB receiver dynamic range, 100,001 points, 200 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High output power (+13 dBm) and a wide power sweep range (38 dB)
- Best dynamic accuracy: 0.1 dB compression with +12 dBm input power at the test port
- Low noise floor of -114 dBm at 10 Hz IF bandwidth
The PNA Series is the highest-performing microwave network analyzer in the industry for passive and active device test. You can choose from five frequency models, 13.5 (N5221A), 26.5 (N5222A), 43.5 (N5224A), 50 (N5225A), or 67 GHz (N5227A), and customize your PNA with just the right level of performance to meet your specific budget and measurement needs.
The Keysight PNA is used to test a wide variety of passive and active devices such as filters, duplexers, amplifiers and frequency converters. The high-performance characteristics of the PNA make it an ideal solution for these types of component characterizations as well as millimeter-wave, signal integrity and materials measurements.
Most accurate S-parameter measurements
The PNA Series provides high-power sources and the best linear receivers, giving it the most accurate S-parameter measurements with the widest power range in the market.
- S-parameters (CW and pulsed)
- Noise figure
- Gain compression
- Intermodulation and harmonic distortion
- Conversion gain/loss
- True-differential stimulus
- Material measurements
- Signal integrity
- Antenna test