Picotest J2150A Harmonic Comb Injector
The Picotest J2150A USB Harmonic Comb Injector is a fast, easy-to-use, ultra-portable signal generator for interrogating your PDN to identify noise sensitivities.
It is used for step load, EMI, and clock jitter testing.
Plugging the injector into a USB slot initially puts it into Mode 1. There are five (5) modes of operation. The mode can be selected by pressing the tactile push button. The pushbutton is sampled approximately once per second, so the button must be held for approximately 1 second for each mode increment/transition.
Three LEDs: red, yellow, and green indicate the mode the key is in.
The injector supports 1kHz Impulse, 100kHz Impulse, 8MHz Impulse, and 10kHz Square wave outputs. Mode 1 repeatedly auto-cycles through the three impulse modes. Each impulse mode includes time and frequency jitter.
The output is DC coupled so that the signal can also be used to modulate various Picotest voltage and current injectors. A separate P2130A DC blocker can be used to AC couple the output. The output voltage is 5V out into a high impedance termination, 2.5V into 50 ohms.
- Quickly identify power supply related issues
- Multiple modes include time and frequency jitter
- Wideband harmonic comb spans 1kHz-1GHz+
- Great for clock power supply EMI spectrum testing
- USB powered Signal Generator includes Impulse and Square
- Wave Outputs
- Ultraportable USB stick design
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Watch the J2150A video and be wowed!