The Anritsu MS2692A features :
- Fequency Range: 50Hz-26.5GHz
- Vector Signal Analysis function combines speed with reliable and stable RF performance
- 125 MHz Analysis Bandwidth
- High accuracy digitizer function captures RF signal without loss
- Vector Signal Generator Option up to 6GHz
- DL-MAP decode provided for mobile WiMAX measurement
- Software options for WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE applications.
- High-Speed External Interface: LAN 10/100/1000 base T, USB2.0, IEEE488
- Measurement software packages including WLAN, LTE, CDMA2K, WCDMA (optional)
- Added security with optional removable hard drive
MS269XA Series Signal Analyzers are the very latest high performance signal analyzers for next-generation communication applications. The MS269XA Series Signal Analyzers base units include swept spectrum analysis, FFT signal analysis, and a precision digitizer function. Add options to incorporate a Signal Generator, and/or an RNC Simulator, to turn the instrument into a hassle free, plug and play, one box solution.The MS269XA Series Signal Analyzers support a standard measurement analysis bandwidth of 31.25 MHz that can be extended to 125 MHz with the appropriate optional hardware. Using a patented calibration process, the multipoint amplitude calibration and the phase calibration result in a level accuracy of ±0.5 dB across a 6 GHz span.