Signal Hound USB-SA44B
BRL Test is your authorized signal hound distributor.
The Signal Hound USB-SA44B is a Software Defined Receiver (SDR) optimized as a narrow-band real-time spectrum analyzer. It is compact, simple to use, and an effective troubleshooting tool. Analyze with state of the art sensitivity, accuracy and dynamic range that you'd expect in a unit many times its cost.
The USB-SA44B has a preamplifier for improved sensitivity and reduced LO leakage. There is also a thermometer for temperature corrections, allowing accurate amplitude measurements over the entire operating temperature range.
Upgrade to scalar network analyzer when you couple the USB-SA44B with the USB-TG44A
(combo savings price $1472.46)
- RF Frequency Range: 1 Hz to 4.4 GHz
- Low noise amplifier available above 500 KHz
- Wide dynamic range: -151 dBm to +10 dBm
- Resolution bandwidths (RBW) of 0.1 Hz to 250 KHz and 5 MHz
- Includes a High Dynamic Range Measuring Receiver
- 0.25 dB relative accuracy
- 0 dBm to -125 dBm, 150 KHz to 1 GHz
- 0 dBm to -115 dBm, 1 GHz to 4.4 GHz
- Adjustable digital audio filters
- Accurate AM and FM measurements
- No external power supply needed ? draws power from USB
- Powerful Digital Signal Processing happens on the PC
- Software and Hardware included for one low price
- Additional Third-Party Software Packages are available
- TSCM software is available, and is being marketed
as ?Kestrel TSCM Software? through www.pdtg.ca
- Write your own software with our free Application Programming Interface (API)
- I/Q Data up to a 240 KHz bandwidth
- Frequency Sweeps up to 140 MHz per second
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- AM and FM Demodulation Measurements
- USB 2.0 communications at 480 MBPS
- Demodulates AM/FM/SSB/CW audio in real-time
- Automation capability using our API
- Measures 8 inches long
- Weighs 10 ounces
- Standard temperature range: 0°C to +70°C for $919.
- Option 1 extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C for $1119.
- Optional accessory kit includes 20 dB pad, DC bloc, and BNC to SMA adapter for $40 (PN: USB-SA44-ABA)
See the video below showing the Spike software and be prepared to be wowed!