Aaronia Spectran HF-60105 V4
BRL Test is your authorized Aaronia USA distributer
1MHz to 9.4GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
The HF-60105 V4 (HF60105) is a high-frequency RF spectrum analyzer that provides simplified measurement of RF signals for Interference and exposure applications. Find radiation sources in your surroundings. Find their respective frequencies and signal strengths, including direct display of exposure limits. The highly complex calculations required for exposure limit calculations are performed automatically by a high-performance DSP (digital signal processor). Exposure levels for various standards are displayed as a practical bar graph display (including convergence display in percent) while the measurement is running.
HF 60105 V4 Features:
- Frequency range: 1MHz to 9.4GHz
- Input connector: SMA(f) 50 ohms
- Display: dBm, V/m, A/m, dBiV, W/m2
- Exposure limits with percentage display
- RBW: 200Hz to 50MHz
- Maximum Level: +40dBm with external attenuator
- Option 020 internal 15dB RF preamplifier
- Extended full ICNIRP range (with external attenuator)
- Internal data logger
- Time-slot analyzer
- Internal speaker and audio output (internal AM/FM demodulation)
- Configurable antenna and cable calibration data
See the must watch video of Spectran Analyzers and Antennas.
Aaronia is the cutting edge. See the video of the Araonia booth and prepared to be wowed.
BRL Test is your authorized Aaronia USA
distributer. Use the quote form above right or call 407-682-4228 for quotes