Com-Power AL-RE101BRL Test is your authorized Com-Power ditributor.
The AL-RE101 is a receiving loop antenna used for Mil-Std 461, RE101 testing to measure the magnetic field intensity generated by the Equipment Under Test (EUT). Its construction consists of a 13.3 cm diameter, 36-turn, electrostatically shielded coil of 7-strand, 41 gauge Litz wire.
Receiving Loop Antenna Designed Specifically for
- MIL-STD-461, RE101 Testing
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- Antenna Base Plate Ensures Required 7 cm
- Separation Between Antenna and EUT
- Individual Calibration per SAE ARP958 Included
- Three-year Standard Warranty
Passive Loop Antenna, 10 Hz to 1 MHz for Mil-Std 461, RE101