The economic Oscilloscope GOS-630FC establishes a brand new benchmark for oscilloscopes within the same category. New and innovative functions, including LCD readout display, frequency counter, and automatic time-base setting, are provided as standard features, with a 30MHz bandwidth and valuable features, is priced at the basic oscilloscope level. With 1mV/div vertical sensitivity the scope can capture small signal variations in the input source. Additional functions such as XY mode display, MAG function (time-based magnified), and Z-axis input extend the application range of the GOS-630FC to both the education and industry fields.
The added values without being converted into extra cost make the GOS-630FC the most beneficial choice among entry-level analog oscilloscopes available in today’s market.
- 1mV/div High Vertical Sensitivity
- Internal 5 Digits Real-Time Frequency Counter
- LCD Readout Display for Vertical/ Horizontal/Frequency Measurement
- Auto Time-Base
- Buzzer Alarm
- TV(TV-V, TV-H) Trigger Modes
- XY Mode
- Z-Axis Input and External Trigger Input