The BOS Series comprises dual-channel oscilloscopes with frequency bandwidths of 40 to 100 MHz at -3 dB, a maximum sweep of 10 ns, a maximum sensitivity of 1 mV/DIV, and 150 mm rectangular CRT with internal graticule.
These oscilloscopes are rugged, easy to operate, and highly reliable. They are ideal for research, production, and electronics applications. The BOS converts a high-input differential voltage (≤1300 Vp) into a low voltage (≤6.5V).
Optional accessories include differential voltage probes, which provide a safe means of measuring a floating potential.
- 20 to 60 MHz Dual Trace, ALT Trigger
- Vertical Sensitivity: 1 mV/DIV
- Horizontal Resolution: 10 nS
- Hold-Off, X-Y Operation, Z-Mod, Y-Output
- 23 Calibrated Ranges, Main Time Base