The 281, 282, and 284 Waveform Generators use Direct Digital Synthesis techniques as well as variable clock sampling technology to provide a fully featured programmable function and arbitrary waveform capability. The 281, 282 and 284 are 40 MS/s arbitrary waveforom generators with one, two, and four channels, respectively.
Waveform Manager Plus Software provides all the features needed for creation, manipulation and management of arbitrary waveforms within a single Windows-based program. Up to 100 user defined waveforms may be stored in the 256 K point nonvolatile RAM. Waveforms can be defined by front panel editing controls or by downloading of waveform data via RS-232 or GPIB.
- 40 MS/s max. sampling speed
- 16 MHz function generator
- 10 MHz pulse generator
- Pulse train pattern generator
- Arbitrary waveforms of up to 65 k points
- Powerful modulation capabilities
- Built-in trigger generators
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows® software
- Multiple standard waveforms recalled from internal memory
- RS-232 and GPIB interfaces